Site Masterplan Vision
Review Local On-Street Parking & Traffic Regulation Orders
Review Local Road Accident Data
Vehicle Trip Generation inc. Parking Design, Accumulation & Management
Local Junction Design & Traffic Modelling
(inc. Vehicle Swept Path Analysis)
Wider Highway Network Impacts
Sustainable Travel Options for Site
Submit Application Evidence
TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT PLANNING CONSULTANT SERVICES
SEEK PLANNING APPLICATION EVIDENCE/HIGHWAY COUNCIL APPROVAL? – CONTACT US FOR QUOTATION
About Us, Services, Sectors and Clients
BOSTON TRANSPORT PLANNING
We offer a specialist professional ‘one to one’ transport planning consultancy service for development schemes on planning and design of transport & highways infrastructure across the country.
We seek to identify best possible ‘highway and traffic’ solutions to meet client expectations whilst operating within the constraints of timescale and budget to deliver reputable work.
We believe in building rewarding relationships with our clients, contractors and other consultants within the design team from inception, planning, design stages to completion of the project.
As an expert in the field with extensive experience on development projects who personally holds accredited membership with ‘Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation’, ‘Institution of Civil Engineers’ and ‘Transport Planning Society’, we aim to provide a professional approach in assisting our clients.
‘Boston Transport Planning’ provides a comprehensive tailored service in ensuring a high standard of integrity, competence, quality and commitment to our clients.
TRANSPORT PLANNING SERVICES
Our main services include:-
- HIGHWAY TECHNICAL NOTES;
- FEASIBILITY STUDIES;
- TRANSPORT ASSESSMENTS (TA) OR TRANSPORT STATEMENTS (TS); AND
- PLANNING APPEAL EVIDENCE
Additional services include:-
- AutoCAD Drafting & Detailing;
- Car/Cycle/Pedestrian/Public Transport Surveys/Studies;
- Negotiations with Highway Authorities (Access/ Accessibility/Parking/Traffic
Calming/Site Access Visibility Splays);
- Preliminary Junction & Highway Design;
- Priority & Roundabout Junction Modelling (ARCADY and PICADY);
- Section 38 (Adoption),106 (Planning Obligations), 278 (Contributions for Highway Works) Agreements;
- Traffic Speed/ Volume/ Vehicle Type Surveys;
- TRICS/ TRAVL Land Use Trip Rates (Trip Generation/Vehicle Parking Accumulation Assessments); and
- Vehicle Swept Path Analysis (Bus/Car/Coach/Fire Engine/Heavy Goods Vehicles/Light Goods Vehicles/ Refuse)
LAND USE SECTORS AND CLIENTS
- FINANCIAL SERVICES;
- MIXED USE;
- RETAIL; AND
- SUI GENERIS
We work alongside Planning, Environmental and Architectural Professional Practices including other Contractors on behalf of:-
- COMPANIES & GROUPS;
- LANDOWNERS OR PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS;
- LOCAL GROUPS & RESIDENT ASSOCIATIONS; AND
- PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS OF LAND & BUILDINGS
FREE INITIAL ADVICE & TAILORED QUOTATIONS
Boston Transport Planning provide a specialised transport planning ‘freelance and consultancy’ service assisting developers, landowners and prospective purchasers of land and building for development projects on ‘highways and traffic’.
With significant industry experience across numerous development projects, our tailored assistance, guidance, advice and solutions will support your project through the planning and development process.
BOSTON TRANSPORT PLANNING
- Trading Main Office – London Road, Stapeley House, Stapeley, Cheshire, CW5 7JL
- Secondary Office – Suite 1, 39 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN